Excellent recipes for all seasons!
Mazfresco offers you a group of recipes that will surely please the whole family. Suitable for multiple occasions and for all seasons, easy to make for those moments when there is not much time to spend in the kitchen.
We will be publishing more recipes soon and we invite you to visit our store to acquire all the ingredients that you need.
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tomato, seeded
- 1 serrano chili
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Very finely mince the onion, tomato, cilantro, and chili.
- Peel the avocados, and mash them with a fork until form a coarse paste. Add a little lemon, red onion, tomato, chili, and a pinch of salt.
- Garnish with cilantro, and if necessary add salt or chili to taste.
GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 lb pico de gallo (tomatoes, onion, jalapeño chili, and cilantro)
- 8 oz fried tortilla strips
- 4 oz American cheese, grated
- Worcestershire sauce
- Ranch dressing to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Marinate chicken with
- Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Mix lettuce with pico de gallo and tortilla strips.
- Cut each chicken breast into strips, and serve on each salad portion; sprinkle cheese and add dressing if desired.
1/2 cup corn oil – 1 tsp dried oregano – 3 bay leaves, crushed -1 Beer – 6 T-bone steaks (of ó lb each) – Sea salt and pepper
- Mix in a plate oil with oregano, bay and a little beer, and season. Add the steaks, turn them over, and let marinate for 2 hours.
- In the grill with the red-hot charcoal, grill the steaks, in batches if necessary, for 3 minutes. Turn them over and grill for 3 more minutes. Turn over again 45 degrees to mark them with a diamond-shaped pattern. Turn over again until the desired doneness.
- If you wish, during the cooking process, spread remaining marinade on the steaks.
- Serve immediately with onions, guacamole, cucumbers, and sauce.
FAJITAS CIELO, MAR Y TIERRA
- 4 oz filet of beef
- 4 oz whole shrimps
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 oz American cheese, grated
- 1 serving guacamole (or 1/2 avocado)
- 1 tomato, diced
- Corn or wheat tortillas (optional)
- Hot sauces to serve
Place on a very hot griddle or pan each of the ingredients (chicken and beef) for 3 minutes. Add shrimps at the end since they need less cooking. Add the onion, julienned peppers and continue cooking the ingredients until done. Serve with the gadgets separately.